My Blog List

Monday, January 17, 2011

Saturday Night Live - weekend update!

as you may have read on Mistress Asia's blog....the Mistress's had a very entertaining evening tormenting and teasing their slaves!   After meeting for dinner with our FemDom Lifestyle friends at an upscale Indian restaurant, we headed back to our house for a little play time. Mistress Asia had suggested we try out some Shibari rope practice and in no time us boys were taken down to  g-strings only and of course our locked cb6000 devices.  Mistress put my collar on me and instructed me to get the ropes and toy bag.  Not much later both of us slaves are fully secured in an elaborate Shibari full body tie with "bamboo skewer" nipple clamps. She also used a long pole to bind my arms. After some teasing next we were tied into the crab position, followed later with Mistress Asia putting me into a very secure hog tie. (see pic) i kind of thought i might get off easy until She pulled out a bag of clothespins which found their way between each of my toes and then the undersides of my arms and a few other painful locations...( She is a true Sadist!) of course then the cameras came out...and You know the rest of the story!

After our friends left. i was instructed to go upstairs to the bedroom. Then bent over the bed, Mistress decided i needed some cane and the paddle, the "taws" and a bit of the newest toy, a delrin multi stick punishment cane that i really hate!... well i hadn't had much corporal the past couple of weeks so in no time She had me doing the bed crawl and twisting.  Mistress Asia will have none of that though and quickly held me down for a thorough caning. Now with a red hot bottom, i was brought down to my kneeling position and  began my worship between Her legs until She was brought to an intense orgasm.  of course i am very excited and still locked for over 15 days..in bed feeling Her....hoping and anticipating Her touch...and my hopeful release from the tight device...my tired and satisfied Mistress teased my nipples, pulled me close, kissed me and whispered...good night my love...

Sunday morning i was kept nude and in leather cuffs and bondage for several hours ( you can see the pic on her blog).  Mistress enjoys her coffee with me serving Her while in limited and very restricted bondage.  another day in chastity...more teasing, and told that it would be longer...at least another week.   In our relationship i never know when...or if i come out and then even for how long.  This is new ground for us...with work schedules now She won't see me again until Friday night..so it will be 21 days by then.   i crave Her so badly right now!  

No comments:

Post a Comment