My Blog List

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Intro

Hello all.... i am the owned slave,pet and future husband of the lovely and sexy Mistress Asia.  We are in a committed long term relationship that began in 2008.  Over the past two years, my Loving Keyholder and I have developed our ever deepening FemDom couple relationship. 

I love Her very much and accept Her Dominance over me at all times.  We have an exciting vanilla life too and love to do many things together.  I find myself learning every month from her, understanding how to please Her every need and worship Her in every way possible.  She controls many aspects of my life now including my sex using a CB6000s Chastity device. About a year ago She introduced me to locked Chastity. We began slow, a few days at a time, then slowly progressed with occasional periods lasting up to a week at time. 

More recently, Mistress has determined that I will be locked at all times and for longer periods.  She is taking me to a much higher level of submission and expects my submission to Her to include complete obedience and dedication to Her.  I will now be locked every day and only taken out for special circumstances like Doctor appointments or passing through TSA security when traveling.

We have rules and rituals for many things including my morning responsibilities which include preparing Her coffee and warming Her towel, the positions I am expected to be in, how we interact in public, and many aspects of our FemDom life including Her use of me sexually in any way She wishes.  When we are not together, I am required to text Her the minute I wake up, keep Her informed of my activities and schedule, what I will be eating, whether I am allowed a drink, and promptly calling Her at my assigned times. When She arrives at home, I am expected to be nude, kneeling, locked, with clothes neatly folded next to me and collar in hand.

I am very excited about our deepening loving relationship and the FemDom journey we are taking together. Now with the blogs we are writing about our experiences, we can share our lifestyle with others.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment