My Blog List

Friday, January 28, 2011

22 Days

being locked in my chastity device and not allowed to cum in 21 days was the longest time for me ever.... 

Mistress arrived at the house on Friday with me in my expected High Protocol position, kneeling on the hard wood floor, nude, and locked.  She knows that i am still locked as we use plastic locks with serial numbers.  The last time i had been allowed a full release was Friday night Dec 31st at 11:57pm...just before the ball dropped in Times Square.  So naturally i was very much hoping that i might see some relief as it had been another entire week of locked chastity.  As you can read on Mistress Asia's blog..i did in fact get taken out after an entire evening of tease and denial but then after pleasuring Mistress was relocked with no orgasm.

Saturday and still locked, now well into day 22 and seriously wondering if once again I would be denied...We met up again with our friends...(a Femdom couple) for another very nice dinner together. Both of us men locked and both Women enjoying their power over us. As we had conversation over dinner it made me realize that i will be locked now most of the time. 

We got home and Mistress again enjoyed using me including some strap on play that we had not done in several months. Mistress is very creative and also had me wear the strap on for Her enjoyment while i was still locked.   Just as i was about to accept that i would stay in, Mistress unlocked me and...well She describes in Her blog the rest of the story...

I made it 22 days and was rewarded with an unbelievably explosive orgasm!

Since then i had to travel and was allowed to stay out until my return today. As soon as i got home Mistress called and instructed me to put the device back on, use a new numbered lock and send Her a clear picture.

Locked again for my Keyholder and Mistress.  

No comments:

Post a Comment