My Blog List

Thursday, January 13, 2011

new to Blogging...

our first week blogging....Mistress had me set up my blog site to compliment Hers. The last couple of days have had me busy learning all about building a blog site, installing gadgets and setting up the page.  Now its time to actually Blog!

One of the gadgets is a "count -up" timer which She had me set to indicate how long i have been in locked Chastity.  well...tonight in a few hours it will be 13 days.  I last had an orgasm just before the ball dropped on New Years Eve.  I have been out of my CB6000s device just once since, when I went to the airport.  However my flight was cancelled and i went home only a few hours later. On the way out of the airport i spoke with Mistress who told me that the device would go right back on the minute i got home.  We use numbered plastic locks most of the time now so as soon as i was back in, i had to take a pic with my cell phone and send it to Her.  The pic has to be close enough to clearly show the number...which will certainly be checked when we see each other this weekend. Last year we would use a Master Lock (or "Mistress Lock"!) which has 2 keys.  One She keeps on Her keychain, the other is kept in my house in a lockbox that uses a 5 digit combination.  If we had an emergency, She could give me the number to get out if She was not available.  This works well to for those of you who live apart.  

The numbered locks work well and are especially good when i travel and need to relock in between flights.  We are still experimenting but since right now we live about an hour and half away and have commitments that keep us apart midweek we choose to use this approach.   

I do feel myself feeling much more submissive and wanting to serve and please Her when i have been locked for several days.  It has been a process to build up to longer periods of time in Chastity, but i do see that Mistress is growing even more interested in having us live a deeply committed and focused D/s FemDom life together. Now as of January 1, She has expressed to me that Locked Chastity is expected and will be enforced all of the time instead of "some" of the time. Last year was my opportunity to adapt and learn how to comfortably wear the device.  This year my training progresses...and Her expectations grow to higher and more meaningful levels.



Blogging and reading others describe their experiences living in a D/s Female led relationship has also contributed to both of us wanting to go further and deepen our lifestyle together too.  For me..i now see that other couples do live this way and it has helped me accept my own desires and open up to my Mistress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment